We maintain and own the web site and has the license to use or otherwise has the right to use, free of any pending or threatened liens, all content, graphics, HTML and CGI or other scripts displayed and used on the Website
Your access to and use of the Terms is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Responsible Use and Conduct
By visiting our website and accessing the information, resources, services, products, and tools we provide for you, either directly or indirectly (hereafter referred to as ‘Resources’), you agree to use these Resources only for the purposes as permitted by applicable laws, regulations.
You understand and Consent for the following –
- In order to access our Resources, you are required to provide certain information about yourself in the feedback form or in the “Contact-Us” page while dropping your enquiry. You agree that any information provided by you or your representative will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
- Accessing (or attempting to access) any of our Resources by any means other than through the means we provide, is strictly prohibited. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of our Resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- Engaging in any activity that disrupts or interferes with our Resources, including the servers and/or networks to which our Resources are located or connected, is strictly prohibited.
- Attempting to copy, duplicate, reproduce, sell, trade, or resell our Resources is strictly prohibited. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless from and against any and all demands, losses, damages, costs or liability both civil and criminal arising out of or relating to your use or misuse of and/or in connection to any unauthorized activity or non-permissible activity.
- We may provide various open communication tools on our website, such as blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, message boards, product ratings and reviews, various social media services, etc. You understand that generally we do not pre-screen or monitor the content posted by users of these various communication tools, which means that if you choose to use these tools to submit any type of content to our website, then it is your personal responsibility to use these tools in a responsible and ethical manner. We shall not be responsible for the content posted by you or for any misuse of content posted by you or others.
- By posting information or otherwise using any open communication tools as mentioned, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any content that:
- Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, sexist, divisive, casteist or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language;
- Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives
- We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any content that, we feel that does not comply with these terms, along with any content that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any Third party intellectual property rights including copyrights and trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content. If you post content that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us in this regard.
- Under no circumstance will we be liable for any content posted by you or any other 3rd party users of our website.
Intellectual Property Rights
We shall have the right to include the client’s name or logo on the list of clients on the website or otherwise and in any materials prepared or distributed for purposes of sales, marketing and/or promotion.
All content and materials available on the Web site including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of M/s. Aaira Ventures and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized in writing.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by M/s. Aaira Ventures.
M/s. Aaira Ventures has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that M/s. Aaira Ventures shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
If any provision of this terms, or any portion thereof is held to be invalid and unenforceable, then the remainder of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force and effect.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without any prior notice. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.